We gather a bunch of homeschooling products, put them in a ZIP folder, and sell them all for one low package price! Rather than spending, say $500 for 20 different items, the home-educator will only spend perhaps $45. (As a quick example.) It is a quick sale, anywhere from 6 days to 3 weeks.
A product would be a FULL e-book, e-course, workshop, etc. A promotional offer is a coupon for discounts on your products or shops. Promotional offers could also include samples of your product. Full product contributors get 70% commission. Promotional offer contributors get 50% commission per sale.
You can use our easy submission form. Link below!
Payments are sent to every contributor during the first week of February 2020.
Before the sale launches, you will receive a ZIP file of the bundle as well as login instructions to create a contributor affiliate account. You will also have access to promotional material that may help you, such as banners.
Secular content is our number one must. After that is overall presentation and quality. If you submit a sample of a product instead of an actual product, it will be categorized as a promotional offer instead of a product.
Contributors get paid in TWO ways. One is for selling the bundle through their unique affiliate link. Each sale through their link earns them a 70% commission. Secular Homeschooler makes the other 30%. Any sales made by Secular Homeschooler gives us 70% (same as any contributor). The other 30% of each sale that we make will be divided evenly among the FULL-PRODUCT contributors after the sale, as a bonus payment.
We will email you at some point before the sale begins with your acceptance, ZIP file, and login info for the contributor affiliate program. We may not have time to email every person that fills out the form, but we do consider every one that comes in. Audience size is not a factor for us because we truly believe in the power of this to build our secular education community.
Make a Copy.
Let me know if you need help!